Discuss Work load in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What`s your work load like at the moment now we are being told were coming out of recession ?.......Turnpin

Ticking over doing bathrooms but this eco stuff has killed the heating. Only 1 boiler in July.

I would never believe any political comments on anything. From an on the ground perspective, this recession is worse than any i've ever seen and will see me out i think.

Ticking over doing bathrooms but this eco stuff has killed the heating. Only 1 boiler in July.

I would never believe any political comments on anything. From an on the ground perspective, this recession is worse than any i've ever seen and will see me out i think.
Best have another nip and try to be positive ...you can buy another bottle tomorrow lol Turnpin

Mind you Tam it's a blessing that you can turn your hand to any aspect of this game to earn a crust. All those years of knowledge must have paid off in that respect. What's the competition like around you?

have managed to get a decent sized install at a good price first for a while so cant complain and just picked up council contract which is reactive maintenance and rates arnt to bad either .

If i left school now tho i probably wouldnt look at plumbing as a job and as tamz says the eco stuff has killed any heating i use to get

Full on busy for the last 3 months, last year in September I thought my phone line had been disconnected as work was so bad.

never a truer word said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work load in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back