Discuss Worcher Bosch 24i System Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnH

Hi All
Need some advice please.

I recently replaced the HW/CH system in my late Mother’shouse in PolyPlumb plastic complete with new radiators and solar cylinder. Unfortunatelywhen the Worchester Bosch 24i boiler is switched on it only runs for 10-20seconds then shuts down with the blue power light on continuously.
The Gas Safe heating engineer who is helping me can’t fathomout what the problem is. He has checked the gas pressure at 24mBar and thewater pressure at 1.5Bar and also bled the air out. He then rang W/Bosch and they suggest it could be ablockage in the system somewhere. I have checked all the pipework including the condensepipe and have even removed the 3 way diverter valve, still the same. The boilercommand signal is present. I do need to point out that the boiler did layunused in a box for nearly 3 years before being reconnected to the new system butit worked perfectly OK up until then. Does anyone have any other suggestionsotherwise I will probably need to call in Worchester Bosch.

Thanks
JohnH

Killy Bing
Well if you read my post properly I have a Gas Safe heating engineer present.

the present gas engineer should have had the noodle to do this.....
pretty basic aye

You'd imagine so buddy? you never know though?
If the pumps running, the valves are open but your not getting the heat going anywhere then something is closed or blocked.
If you are getting circulation but your boiler isn;t running past 15 seconds then it maybe a boiler issue ;)

Maybe if your GSR engineer had actually installed it instead of just being paid to sign it off he might have a better idea of the issue with the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcher Bosch 24i System Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock