Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester Keyless Filling Lever Not Moving in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I'm trying to top up the pressure on my Greenstar 30i ERP but the blue keyless filling lever won't move. It doesn't feel stiff, it feels as if it has been locked some how. Do I have to do something to get it to move?

IMG_20230920_102858_964.jpgIMG_20230920_102840_675.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Lorry

It took a few days of pulling hard on the lever several times a day but finally it has moved. It felt close to breaking point when it finally moved but it was great to see the pressure start increasing. It's moving freely now. Thanks for giving me the confidence to keep trying.

Reply to Worcester Keyless Filling Lever Not Moving in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a Greenstar 4000 30KW combi boiler, and am planning to partially drain down the system to move a radiator. There is a blue lever ("keyless...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I've got a Worcester Greenstar 38CDi Classic ErP with a keyless filling link. One of the rads has a tiny leak so every few months I have to top up...
Replies
Views
Rosaline
R
Have just moved home and had a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Life Gr8300iw 30 C installed. It has a thermostat which I had turned down low overnight...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock