Currently reading:
Worcester Bosch boiler

Discuss Worcester Bosch boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gdjtam

Hi All,

After 22 years of happy trouble free central heating and hot water from my BAXI boiler, it is now time to change it. I have had 5 quotes and all the gas safe installers all say the same line..

"I'd recommend a Worcester Bosh combi".

Even though I say why not BAXI? I get the same response that WB are efficient, easy to install, easy to service and parts are easy to source.

I'm happy to have a boiler that will save me money on my heating bills but why must it always be a Worcester Bosh? Do WB give incentives to suppliers/installers or are they genuinely the best?

Is there guarantee better than Baxi? Apart from an annual service do either warranties have small print to get out of repairing the boiler free?

Given the choice I would stick with BAXI but am I missing something?

its what there used to but if you want a baxi say you want one

as the customer you can tell them what you want (within reason)

I don't usually fit baxi but just fitted a baxi platinum which was specified by the customer, 10 year warranty. They are easier to install than Worcesters but Worcester are the market leaders in the UK

I fit mostly Baxi and rate them very highly .why don't you try find a Baxi installer on there web site there's got to be someone near to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock