Discuss Wireless Boiler Controls - Are ESi any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

My daughter has recently moved into her first house which has a Worcester Greenstar 25Si Combi. It has an ESi ESRTP4RF Wireless Programmer/Thermostat fitted, but the wireless connection keeps dropping out.

Does anyone rate these units?

There seem to be plenty of DT20RF/LP20RF units up on ebay. Should I go for one of these instead or do people recommend something else?

try moving the prog closer to the reciever see if it still happens

Have you thought of getting the hive installed, sometimes they come with cracking deals with installation included

Yes, I've been looking at Hive as an option, but they have also have a new baby so they're a bit skint at the moment, and splashing out on boiler controls is not really their top priority, hence why I was looking on ebay for a cheap and simple alternative solution (DT20RF).

A hive single channel receiver, Programmer/thermostat and hive hub could be the wierdest christmas present they've ever had though!

Reply to Wireless Boiler Controls - Are ESi any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back