Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Which Boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Within the next 3 months i will be in the market for a new combi boiler.One local installer wont fit anything other than Worcester Bosch,another recommends a Baxi 836( with 10 year warranty)at the moment i have an Alpha that has cost me £600 in repairs in 13 years,so i wouldn,t rule out another one of those.So whats hot and whats not in the combiboiler world?

Everybody has their favorites, do a search and see. Honestly go with what your installer recommends but ask him why. WB tend not to be a favorite around here (I don't mind them) but I prefer the more German brands in Viessmann and Vaillant if I had to chose.

Reply to Which Boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock