Discuss Which bender ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got myself a refurbed Hilmor from that link Tamz. Cheers. My last one must have been a cheap import as it was too tight and marking the pipes. This one is the dugs baws.

If you are talking Bahco benders, they do nothing to justify the extra money and are not ever as good as others.

At the end of the day, you can buy a decent bender for £45 quid whatever make you choose. If it is shyte after a year, bin it and get another one. It has cost you 90p a week. As a business expense if you can't afford that you shouldn't be doing this stuff.
Spend £100 - 200 and buy a 2nd hand stand up machine and it will do perfect bends until you die and your kids will still be able to sell it to get the money back.
They do, they look cool!

Bend it Now were the original manufacturers for Hilmor, until Hilmor decided to cut costs and ship their manufacturing base out to la la land in the Far East. What you get from Hilmor now is cheap foreign imports.

Buy the best, buy from the original quality Hilmor manufacturers right here in Britain. My stand bender from Bend it Now is a brilliant piece of kit.

I've often wondered what those wratchet benders are like (look a bit like a cross bow).

Anyone got some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which bender ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock