Discuss When is a reducer, not a reducer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get lots of emails offering enlargement products. Would you like me to forward them to you ? :)

what if you have to reduce but you only have a reducer for the next size up??

you then have to use an increaser to use your reducer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When is a reducer, not a reducer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of...
Replies
Views
Which is the best way of reducing a rad. Valve down from 15mm to 10mm. A soldered reducer or an internal reducer?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I replaced my existing washbasin bowl set with new Shaw and Mason forward bowl set spindles and chrome handles. The water pressure has...
Replies
Views
P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts. What I need to know is how can I plumb to the rod...
Replies
Views
Paul Alone
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock