Discuss When customers stand and watch you work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This drives me mad, I mean standing right behind me and watching everything I do.

Is there anything I can say to them without sounding like I am being rude to them in their own home? lol

How do you deal with it or is it just one of those we have to put up with doing this work?

It doesn't bother me Ash, just forget they are their and get on with what your doing.

Keep on reaching for stuff or going for things of your van, make it so they're in the way. They'll soon get the message.

I always tell them the job takes twice as long if you're watching and I charge by the hour.

I`m lucky as all I have to do is pop the lid off the macerator turn the wet vac on and point the wet vac exhaust in their direction and they soon bugger off.

It never usually bothers me but if there alright and have already rad a laugh I'll roll out the you can stand there watching me or help me by putting the kettle on.

i know someone that puts his tools down turns round and stares back eventually they get the idea

On social housing years ago, servicing a bbu would be a family occasion....

It never usually bothers me but if there alright and have already rad a laugh I'll roll out the you can stand there watching me or help me by putting the kettle on.

i know someone that puts his tools down turns round and stares back eventually they get the idea

Hehehehe. .. I do this too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When customers stand and watch you work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back