Discuss What trade magazines do your read - and is there admin on this site please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Filplastic-Amy

Hi,

We're a family run business in East Yorkshire. We sell van storage kits, tilt bins with a locking bar, and have found a lot of our customers to be plumbers.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the best, most popular trade magazine for us to advertise the kit in? We don't have a massive budget and want to get it right!

Many thanks, Amy

P.S I wanted to advertise on the front page of this site, but can't get hold of anyone. Do you know if there are any admin knocking about please?

Hi Riley,

We stock the tilt bins so I can help if you need any assistance. There are two bigger units than those shown which have either 4 or 3 drawers. The overall unit width is 600mm regardless of how many bins are within it, the heights and depths differ though.

The tilt bin 4 is by far the most popular seller for us. We supply ours with the metal locking bar included, so if you're buying elsewhere make sure you include one to stop them falling open.

Any questions, I'm happy to help! I was trying to get an advert on here, but still no joy.. I'll keep trying though because it's a fab forum.

I've got your website permanently open at the moment just need to decide what I want.

Are these tilt bins big enough for 1.25" & 1.5" waste fittings??

I can get 3-5 fittings in the bigger bin
3 1.5" elbow could get 4 at a squeeze

So if you where going to use these for waste fittings i'd go for the bigger bin again defiantly DSC_0611.jpg

Hi Riley,

We stock the tilt bins so I can help if you need any assistance. There are two bigger units than those shown which have either 4 or 3 drawers. The overall unit width is 600mm regardless of how many bins are within it, the heights and depths differ though.

The tilt bin 4 is by far the most popular seller for us. We supply ours with the metal locking bar included, so if you're buying elsewhere make sure you include one to stop them falling open.

Any questions, I'm happy to help! I was trying to get an advert on here, but still no joy.. I'll keep trying though because it's a fab forum.
Thanks Amy I just want some sensible way of storing waste fittings. I don't like bags sliding around inside the van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What trade magazines do your read - and is there admin on this site please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back