Currently reading:
Water pump and control panel not working

Discuss Water pump and control panel not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red6

Hi Folks,

I know there's a heap of posts out there with the same issue, but I was hoping to get some answers relating to my set up rather than some yanks problems where they forgot to turn the heater on or something....

I've got a Glowworm Fuelsaver Mk II and noticed recently after fiddling with the radiators in the flat that the water pump is constantly on. The control panel also does not work in the sense that the timer switch has no effect on the boiler so even if the control panel is "off", the boiler will still be on. The only way I can turn off the boiler just now is if I put the dial to "0" as the pilot light still stays on but the pump will still run.

Now, I thought the control panel will be connected to the shut off valves (which I have 2 x 2 way valves tee'd off from each other - 1 is a Honeywell 9135 (not sure if this is model number), the other a Drayton ZA5) and that might have an effect on the control panel or am I completely wrong there?
Any help would be much appreciated and if I've missed out any info you need let me know

Cheers for your help
Red6

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 29
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 25
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 24
Hi Red,

There are rules on here and I suspect unless your a qualified person we are not going to be able
to help you - I have read your post carefully and it is also full of 'not sure' model numbers
so I suggest as its normal business after Tomorrow get an expert in .....CHK

you need someone there to test what is happening, where power is coming from and going to etc.
in the mean time a job you could get on with is to get some decent insulation around all those pipes under the floor.
you will make a saving on wasted heat and help to limit possible issues with freezing if the weather turns colder..:yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water pump and control panel not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back