Currently reading:
washer dishwasher waste fitting

Discuss washer dishwasher waste fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

Hey I just wondered if anyone can help with pointing out a waste fitting to connect both the washer and dishwasher as they are both next to each other
I could put the dishwasher waste in with the washer one as that is just put down a pipe

I don't want them to come away if there are 2 squeezed into the pipe

Any help would be good thanks

Shove a bit of 21.5 mm pipe 150mm in to both hoses and then shove into existing pipe. Or if u really want a proper job tee into pipe and with use of solvent elbow and a bit of 1 1/2 pipe have two vertical pipes one for each appliance?

Not a good idea as you will kill the air break.

Edit. Just noticed the T has a built in air break

Last edited by a moderator:
Shove a bit of 21.5 mm pipe 150mm in to both hoses and then shove into existing pipe. Or if u really want a proper job tee into pipe and with use of solvent elbow and a bit of 1 1/2 pipe have two vertical pipes one for each appliance?

Thanks for the replies people

This is the one i have seen on a forum somewhere when searching google, thanks for advising me on this one aswell, i was going to use it once i heard it..... iv not done a dual one like this before so thought id ask the question

Thanks people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to washer dishwasher waste fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock