Discuss warmflow combi leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a warm flow combined boiler and the pipe labeled domestic cold water is leaking where it goes into a metal square box. It also has a junction on it that goes to a silver connection that the hot water goes to and the other side runs into square box as well. There is water coming out at a steady/fast rate, tried turning cold water off on pipe going to boiler but makes no difference. Would it help if I turned boiler off at wall?

call a gas safe/oftec engineer out because i think your on about the heat exchanger

Last edited:
IMG_20150823_171745897.jpg

Last edited:
Who's been playing with the plasticine?

Needs stripping out, cleaning up and reassembling with paste and new washers. Personally, if I was called out to this it would be a double charge for somebody playing.

Yeah me! I've used to tubes of plumbers mait! Had to empty 2litre jug 7 times today and my floor tiles are cracking because its been leaking so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to warmflow combi leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back