Discuss War movie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Been some good war films over the years

What's your favourite/s?

Mine are platoon & bridge on the river Kwai

Well Christmas not far off so will be plenty on TV, difficult to choose. Full Metal Jacket / Platoon / The Longest Day / A Bridge to far / We were Solders / Black hawk down / Fury / Loads more but cant for get The great escape

Paint your wagon with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood
Fond memories of bunking off school and watching this (among others) on my mates VHS player
while his parents were at work
They were one of the first around our way to get a video player

Plus Thin Red Line, All Quiet on the Western Front, Das Boot, Band of Brothers (series), Zulu, Sink the Bismark.

Paint your wagon with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood
Fond memories of bunking off school and watching this (among others) on my mates VHS player
while his parents were at work
They were one of the first around our way to get a video player

Sorry!! does not count has a War film !!

Plus Thin Red Line, All Quiet on the Western Front, Das Boot, Band of Brothers (series), Zulu, Sink the Bismark.

Which version of western front, old B&W or the one with John' boy' Walton, Nice choice with Zulu lost count of how meny times I've watched it, Lets put in another old B&W film in, Reach for the sky, & a real classic Ice Cold in Alex.

Hunt for Red October (Cold war?) and Spy Game (at a push?) or a real war film, The Battle of Britain.

Last edited:
The old black and white version.

Does Master and Commander squeeze in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to War movie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back