Search the forum,

Discuss Waiting For Ray to do Summat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ray did say every month or two, he will help us save more than we expected.
He said he will provide a CODE so anyone spending over £500 per order will get a £50 discount at checkout, up to 3 vouchers per business. On that regard, I think it will be unwise for me to make a purchase now, then come end of month he posts the said promotion. I will be screaming that I should have waied till end of month. Actually, I will just wait till the end of the month:)

I hope the trip to New York Ray is sponsoring (ok, Ideal) has not superseded the nice discounts we are always expecting

I have been ordering for a couple months now and these are not at the end of the month, usually on bank holidays or at certain times at his choosing.
He may do it this weekend to celebrate scotland independence (or not) but he does seem very busy with surveys and other things so we will see!!

I just missed last month's one. Ordered at 12 and half hour later I got an email saying spend this much over the bank holiday and get £40 off. I was gutted

I just missed last month's one. Ordered at 12 and half hour later I got an email saying spend this much over the bank holiday and get £40 off. I was gutted

Precisely why I am hanging on to my cash. Went to the Beddington Branch and bought some fittings though, making sure I kept it below £100 in the hope that Scotland will gain independence and Ray will reward us all with a super deal. Seems the supporters of that Salmond lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waiting For Ray to do Summat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock