Discuss Van - weirdo! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Bought my van over 2 years ago & had 2 keys I never knew what they were for, lucky I didnt toss them, on sharp breaking earlier the passenger seat went forward & low & behold there's a safe box there, tested & keys work. Now I can secure my lunch with fear of theft.

Bought my van over 2 years ago & had 2 keys I never knew what they were for, lucky I didnt toss them, on sharp breaking earlier the passenger seat went forward & low & behold there's a safe box there, tested & keys work. Now I can secure my lunch with fear of theft.

How excited were you as you were opening it tho? The anticipation of what might be left behind..

Could of had your very own eco mould growing compartment -uck!
Doesn`t say much for you cleaning your van out either! lol

I remember finding a half used box of **** under the seat of the van once. It was like Christmas that day!

Bought a car years ago. Few weeks later found this under the passenger seat.

20150516_182028.jpg

Bloody good cleaver, still use it now. I just try not to think what it did in its previous life....

Handy for cutting flax off joints! I'd say that's what d last owner had it there for!!
Could ye imagine being pulled by d cops and they find that, and ye tell em d last owner must've left it there. I think ye'd b getting a free trip in d patrol car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van - weirdo! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently bought a Focus C-Max (older squarer shape '10 reg) because the lockdown affected my ability to run both a van and car. No regrets as I...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
O
hi lads, I am still on my annual break. I hope you all had a nice Christmas break and are ready for the new year 2018. I just bought a used...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
L
So, after a long wait the call came yesterday, your vans ready. Oooooh at last, ok for lunch asks I, we wil try they said, so off to home I wnet...
Replies
Views
Back