Discuss Unvented immersions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikewt

Gas Engineer
Any one else have trouble gettin any sort of unvented immersion. I can get them but its always a nightmare sourcing the right one. My merchants seem abit dumb when it comes to these.
Anyway anyone know where to get a 6kw immersion with 1 3/4 inch thread.
Cheers all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

search for direct unvented electric cylinder i just done a quick search and found some in poofix

advanced water deliver next day if you order before 2pm.

got one from my local merchants same day, don't know the make, they just said it was the same as the Telford one but was the exact right size and thread for which I needed and was easy to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented immersions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm just after some knowledge to something i came across today. I was asked how a direct unvented cylinder worked in an apartment a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Heno here. From Ireland. I'm a marine sparks but that doesn't qualify in any way to deal with electric and water. Pleasure to meet you all. I know...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back