Discuss Unvented cylinder spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advanced water company are very good, with next day delivery!

Or unvented cylinder spaces Europe, also very good & a little cheaper I find, with next day delivery option too!

I have ordered from advanced water and they haven't processed my order in 2 days or given me a delivery date. Far from impressed at the moment.

I have ordered from advanced water and they haven't processed my order in 2 days or given me a delivery date. Far from impressed at the moment.

What's that for? There normally very on the ball!

What's that for? There normally very on the ball!

An expansion vessel and a prv. Order placed online 2 days ago, I am going to have to call them tomorrow to chase them up.

Just ordered an expansion vessel for oil boiler, they were cheaper than Europe spares, it says in stock so I'm hoping they'll deliver it tomorrow!

Did you speak to them today?

Just ordered an expansion vessel for oil boiler, they were cheaper than Europe spares, it says in stock so I'm hoping they'll deliver it tomorrow!

Did you speak to them today?

Yeah its being delivered Monday. I kind of needed it today and I was also expecting next day delivery, so as I ordered Tuesday evening I was expecting it on Thursday. Oh well, not the end of the world. Just not the best communication from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented cylinder spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock