Search the forum,

Discuss Unusual waste, 80mm belfast style basin, 60mm bath waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones82

Gas Engineer
Hi

I'm working on a bathroom with some unusual stuff.

They picked up an old basin, belfast ceramic style, small about half the size of a standard belfast sink, quite shallow. They think it was from an old chemistry lab...

The diameter of the hole measures 80mm but someone has fitted a black plastic reducer with paste, the centre diameter of this now measures 32mm but its ugly as hell. Ideally I'd like to take the plastic out and fit a nice chrome faced un-slotted waste. Or possibly a basket strainer from a kitchen sink?

The bath is a huge cast iron free standing bath with a 2 inch waste, incorporating a chrome stand pipe that operates as a trap, 1st time I've seen one of these! This 2 inch waste kit is however missing bits including the bath waste.

The diameter of the hole in the bath measures 60mm, possibly another un-slotted waste then shallow trap or hepvo?

Thanks

Put simply two wastes needed for;

80 mm diameter hole in basin
60 mm diameter hole in bath

both sink waste sizes i believe.

ebay search belfast sink waste, should get some options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unusual waste, 80mm belfast style basin, 60mm bath waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock