Discuss Unusual Radiator Sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdoch

Esteemed
Res.Electrician
OK, still on the hunt for information guys so please help.

The house we are renovating (for ourselves) has a kitchen where siting traditionally sized radiators could be tricky so taller units are under consideration.

Could you please point me in the direction of manufacturers and /or websites which offer a range of sizes. E.G we may need one 300 wide x 1m high and another 300 x 1.5m ish

Thanks

and stelrad.
It shouldn't be difficult to find plenty of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unusual Radiator Sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everybody. I am currently renovating my house and it has come to the time to plaster the lounge. Therefore, I new to remove the old...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, We currently have 3 old radiators in our living room, the room feels cold in winter and radiators take ages to get warm, system has been...
Replies
Views
B
We have recently installed column radiators (stelrad regal) pretty much throughout our house during renovation/extension work. We choose steel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace two radiators in on of my rooms. The size does not seem to be available from normal suppliers. I think it is an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock