Discuss TV Contestants Wanted For New ITV Game Show Pilot And Potential Series in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Studio Lambert

TV CONTESTANTS WANTED FOR NEW ITV GAME SHOW PILOT AND POTENTIAL SERIES

Are you outgoing with a big personality and a competitive streak?

Would you like the opportunity to potentially win a cash prize?

It’s a brand new, nail biting game of skill and trusting your instincts hosted by a hilarious celebrity presenter.

We need contestants for a pilot and potential series, so if you love game shows, you’re up for a laugh and interested in finding out more then please get in touch.

Email: [email protected] or call 07921 609492.

Application deadline is 4th July 2011 but do apply ASAP.

The Pilot will take place in London and prospective contestants must be available to take part during the 2nd week of August. Applicants must be 18years old or over and based in the UK.

Typicall eh any excuse to get some poor mug of a plumber on the one eyed monster as if it iant bad enough watching Matt blooming allbright and his dopey looking portugese bike riding boyfreind slating dodgy plumbers, now there will be some dimwit TV host saying "OOOOH yer a plumber I bet you make loads a money, and rubbish like that.

Not fer me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TV Contestants Wanted For New ITV Game Show Pilot And Potential Series in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock