Search the forum,

Discuss turbomax divertor change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

done loads of these over the years though i used to refurb them once they look daunting but are one of the easiest out there,look at the room in it

Attachments

• WP_20130918_001[2].jpg
    WP_20130918_001[2].jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 28
  • WP_20130918_002[1].jpg
    WP_20130918_002[1].jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 32
Would work on valiant all day long! 242 and 282 bit more crowded but well engineered .

Be careful that you don't snap the silly plastic circlip on the cold water inlet to the valve.

New valve on that old relic!

Put it towards a nice new boiler!

Looks in good nick for an old girl!

I can see a new plate hex, pressure differential valve & gas valve by the looks of it tho.... Now its had a new diverter... The pump is missing... Is that new too!?

My brother has the same boiler, he wants to keep it going forever! Determined to never need new boiler lol!

I can see a new plate hex, pressure differential valve & gas valve by the looks of it tho.... Now its had a new diverter... The pump is missing... Is that new too!?

My brother has the same boiler, he wants to keep it going forever! Determined to never need new boiler lol!
pump is on the floor removed for access,BG used to look after it but custy got peed off with there service

The ones I been too british gas say too old to cover, and then its new boiler time :)

Same brush.... Two handles and 10 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to turbomax divertor change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock