Discuss Trainee Plumber looking for employment, Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate or York in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nick82

Hi,

I am a 28 year old plumber who has recently completed City and Guilds Technical Certificate in Level 2 and Level 3 Plumbing. Alongside side this I have also completed NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing.

Since February of 2009 I was working alongside a plumber and assisting with the installation of bathroom suites and dealing with domestic maintenance on a full time basis, 6 days a week. I was given the responsibility to individually complete discrete tasks and I was gaining extensive practical experience in the field of plumbing. As we mainly installed bathroom suites I also gainied experience in other trades such as plastering, tiling, and joinery. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience which has not only improved my practical skills, but has confirmed my desire to pursue a career in plumbing.

I am hard working and have a full driving licence so I am willing to travel. If you know of any companies who are recruiting or have some ideas of how to find employment I would be very grateful.

Cheers Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trainee Plumber looking for employment, Manchester, Harrogate or York

You are in a much better position than most who are young and wanting employmeny good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber looking for employment, Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate or York in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock