Search the forum,

Discuss Towel Radiator Bracket/Clamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K-J-W

Hello,
Hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to find two replacement towel radiator brackets/clamps. Ive seen the universal ones in B&Q but they would require me to drill extra holes into tile to fit. The picture below (Link) is the same type of brackets on the towel radiator i am after, anybody know where to purchase these from.?

[DLMURL]http://www.seashellsatthesands.co.uk/Ensuite%201%20IMG_0635.JPG[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the same problem - like you we have been to b&q and elsewhere but they only do the universal brackets. Did you manage to get ant of the bracket/clamps and if so where from?

your both going to have trouble getting those try bes or antares but i wouldent hold my breath

Any other suggestions? We dont want to be buying a new radiator. As usual b&q failed to deliver in their quality of goods again - the end of the bracket clamping the radiator was of poor material and worn away in time due to the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towel Radiator Bracket/Clamp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock