Currently reading:
Tip of the day

Discuss Tip of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbnuts

Hi all
I thought that I would share a bit of sometimes usefull information with you that I learned the other day.
How many times have you been in a different car/van and needed to refuel. You pull into the garage and think Oh ****, what side is the filler cap?
Well the tip of the day is that on your fuel guage there is normally a picture of a fuel pump. This pump will have a hose and nozzle and which ever side the hose/nozzle is, denotes which side of the vehicle you will find the filler cap. Some even have a small arrow as well.
I have been driving for many years and have never noticed!
Steve

didnt work out on my van eighther. nozzles on the right fuel caps on the left. be a gud idea if they did do that tho.. might contact all vehicle makers & patent that..

my missus told me this a few months back, it was a decent comment that i remembered.
i got a new van last month.
discovered to my horror its all lies. lol

shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tip of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock