Discuss thorn apollo timer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As there are seperate boilers for heating and hot water you'll just need a single channel time switch.

You could probably fit a grasslin or other plug in mechanical timer into it. They are all the same size and fixings and the wiring would be easy to figure out.

if he gets a drayton lp series clock its suitable for both,you just position a link on the back to fp or gp
We know that I was wanting to find out what the system installed was and could advise

cheers martin i've got one of them in the van or the iflo version

We know that I was wanting to find out what the system installed was and could advise
we dont know yet steves not told us if its s plan,y plan or pumped heating and gravity domestics i carry the LP 2 channel in stock as it fits all

we dont know yet steves not told us if its s plan,y plan or pumped heating and gravity domestics i carry the LP 2 channel in stock as it fits all
Keep ya hair on
tamz has narrowed it down

Keep ya hair on
tamz has narrowed it down

not having a pop quality i could not remember what the appolo could be used on

as tamz just pointed out its fully pumped only i remember now its a low water content boiler so only suitable for FP

but you asked meWe know that I was wanting to find out what the system installed was and could advise

i dont know? but tamz as cleared it up

At least we old blokes are good for something

no pop intended its good we online mates

as i said there's two boilers this thorn and another one for the hot water i saw it last year when they moved in. if i recall correctly there is a pump under the thorn. the hot water boiler has replaced the cylinder i think it is a hot water only combi as there is only cwsc in loft.

as i said there's two boilers this thorn and another one for the hot water i saw it last year when they moved in. if i recall correctly there is a pump under the thorn. the hot water boiler has replaced the cylinder i think it is a hot water only combi as there is only cwsc in loft.

so the appolo drives the heating and a multipoint geyser type boiler does the hot water? now thats weird the apolo could drive a cylinder what a rubbish way to fit a system in that case steve you just need a basic single channel clock

it looks like the other boiler is mounted where the cylinder used to be one side of the window in a bedroom and the other thorn on the other side of the window in the same room.

been today to fit the new timer. got a horstmann centaurplus c17 in the end. have tried wiring it up but came to a dead end can anyone help please. which set of wires do i connect to, there are three pump, live to boiler and thermostat i think. in the apollo wiring diagram it says if fitting an external controller to remove a link between hw and on had a look but there isn't one i could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thorn apollo timer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock