Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thinking of converting to fully pumped system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pauliolio

Hi,

I have the following in a gravity fed system:

Boiler: iCOS m3080
idealheating.com/downloads/manuals/155695.pdf

Timer: Siemens RWB9
w3.siemens.co.uk/buildingtechnologies/uk/en/building-automation/residential-controls/documentation/documents/rwb9_i.pdf

Tank: Sunspeed 2 - 1400x400
[DLMURL]http://www.gledhill.net/pdf/Spec%20115%20Vented%20Cylinders.pdf[/DLMURL] - Page 14

Cold & CH header tanks in loft.

The HW pressure is pathetic & I was thinking of putting a pump in for the shower, but that would still leave the rest of the house as it is.
So next thought was pump all of the HW.

My question is - Given the existing set up, what would I need to add/change to get a pumped HW system up & running?

Also a supplementary question - The house (about 30 years old I think) was fitted with non-return valves before every tap - Is it possible that they could be restricting the flow?

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thinking of converting to fully pumped system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock