Discuss Thermal Store Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I am sure someone on here will have more experience of installing these than me (i.e. my no experience can't be hard to beat!).

I am about to put a quote together for installing a thermal store in a pub. Ideally the store will need to have 4 coils, one for DHW, one for a gas boiler loop, one to the radiators and one for 2x log burners. The reason for the separate coils for radiators and boiler is I want to be able to use the thermal store to directly heat the rads or the boiler to indirectly heat them as required.

Can anyone recommend any good, reasonably priced thermal store that will do the job? Also, if what I want to do above can be done with a standard 3 coil thermal store then please advise!!

Many thanks in advance for all help.

I fitted a Gledhill Torrent Greenheat Open Vent. It had a coil for solar and an external PHE for DHW. You then had a choice of tapping the heating directly into the store or indirectly through a coil. Log Burner had direct tappings into the store.

Torrent%20Greenheat%20SP%20cylinder%201.jpg

DSCF3155.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF3157.jpg
    DSCF3157.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 21
Interesting piece in this months HVP magazine on the Gledhilll torrent , might be of some use you you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermal Store Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back