Discuss Supper Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Come on own up who's running 2 accounts AKA Supper plumb ;-0

ask the mods, if somebody runs 2 accounts they can normally tell from ip adresses unless they use a vpn or log in via a private proxy type setup. sumet like that.

not that i know or have ever done it. frankly im not flexible enough with computers ;)

lol always makes me laugh that supper plumb he is by no means super and defo aint no plumber

lol always makes me laugh that supper plumb he is by no means super and defo aint no plumber
at least i have the logo to go with my name i am only me my self and i.
one account and am training to be a plumber then on to gas safe in time just because Im training dos not mean one day. I wont be better then some of you here.
And will be helping you out on things youll need help on
You all started at the bottom of the ladder once upon a time!! or you was just born with a silver spoon up your bum.
Soo im not all cued up and ticketed up big woop i bet not all of you have all the necessary paper work.

All the plumbers that was thought on the streets of life just like old school chipies bricklayers plasterers roofers. Half of them dont have nVQ C&G CSCS and all the other mumbo jumbo
But can do the job just the same if not better then some with all the paper work in the world.
Soo before you start jugging some one that's tying to better them selfs. That has some basic knowledge of your trade stop and think to your self I was like that once!!!!!
i have other trades under my belt all im trying to do is broaden my horizons.
sorry to have a rant but it winds me up some times that some people just dont want you there and havent got the time of day to help you just hinder you. And maybe one day you just mite be working for me you never know how your life will pan out.
(karma is a pig) ((oow how the tables have turned:6: I remember you from the forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Supper Plumb ????? Isnt Supper a late night meal ?? Are you running a takeaway service on the side ?

ask the mods, if somebody runs 2 accounts they can normally tell from ip adresses unless they use a vpn or log in via a private proxy type setup. sumet like that.

not that i know or have ever done it. frankly im not flexible enough with computers ;)

You have just beat me with all that network jargon stuff AW, I reckon you could hack the Bank of England :sleep1: in your sleep, can you like your own post ????

at least i have the logo to go with my name i am only me my self and i.
one account and am training to be a plumber then on to gas safe in time just because Im training dos not mean one day. I wont be better then some of you here.
And will be helping you out on things youll need help on
You all started at the bottom of the ladder once upon a time!! or you was just born with a silver spoon up your bum.
Soo im not all cued up and ticketed up big woop i bet not all of you have all the necessary paper work.

All the plumbers that was thought on the streets of life just like old school chipies bricklayers plasterers roofers. Half of them dont have nVQ C&G CSCS and all the other mumbo jumbo
But can do the job just the same if not better then some with all the paper work in the world.
Soo before you start jugging some one that's tying to better them selfs. That has some basic knowledge of your trade stop and think to your self I was like that once!!!!!
i have other trades under my belt all im trying to do is broaden my horizons.
sorry to have a rant but it winds me up some times that some people just dont want you there and havent got the time of day to help you just hinder you. And maybe one day you just mite be working for me you never know how your life will pan out.
(karma is a pig) ((oow how the tables have turned:6: I remember you from the forum)
that's rubbish, a lot of us have done apprenticships and have grafted to get where we are. good luck to you and by the way its not CSCS, if your skilled trade its JIB!

that's rubbish, a lot of us have done apprenticships and have grafted to get where we are. good luck to you and by the way its not CSCS, if your skilled trade its JIB!
I know loads of old schoold bricklayers and spreads that started of pushing a broom NO! apprenticeships with no paper work but will put a guy with paper work and cards to shame!! its CSCS mate you get a skilled CSCS card when you get a NVQ
i know and have asked the collage and construction skills!!!!
your criticism and snipes just make me want to better my self more Just to show you how wrong you are and that there is space a time in this life time for younger fitter guys to take the work load!!!!!!

Plumbing, Plastering and take away deliveries ?? Any other strings to your bow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supper Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock