Discuss Suitable replacement for DT10RF? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonpdl

Hi,

I've recently moved house and I'm having problems programming the DT10RF thermostat for a 25SI Worcester Greenstar. I've switched the programmer off and on and begun to program to the timings I require. However, using the plus/minus buttons, the time just stops at 5.08. I can't get it to go past that time atall. It's bizarre.
I've rung Worcester up and because it's not under warranty any longer their advice is just to purchase the DT20RF but it's VERY expensive. Is there anything I'm NOT doing re: programming or failing that is there any other programmable thermostat I could use?

Thankyou.

Simon

Maybe stating the obvious, but some programmers do same if you try to use + or - buttons to pass a time which is already set next, if you know what I mean. If you put the next setting forward, you can then advance previous timings.
Could be something wrong with it of course & as RPM is probably steering towards - turn power off it totally & battery removed can mean it might reset.

Last edited:
DT20RF are about £150.00 for the stat and prog, proberly cheaper on ebay

Thankyou for all the replies. Much appreciated. I did switch it off and take then out the batteries and replace them back but unfortunately it didn't reset it. It must be some weird
software glitch but it's very frustrating.

Have you tried restoring the pre-set programme.
To do this press < and > together for 3 seconds until the display changes to "user 00"
Then press > until the display says "OFF 07" then press + the display will change to "ON 07"
Press > again to accept the change.
Then press < and > together for 3 seconds to return to normal use and the times and temperatures should have been reset to factory settings.
I hope that's not too complicated and sorts you out.

Thankyou! That did it. In the manual it didn't have that listed. Grrrrr. Life saver. And money saver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Suitable replacement for DT10RF? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back