Discuss Stuart Turner Monsoon 4 bar twin pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Kittridge

I need help,
I have a Monsoon 4 bar twin pump running two showers and most of the taps in the house, the system is about 5/6 years old
and has not missed a beat - until now, the pump motor keeps stalling then tripping out.

Any Ideas??????

sounds like a blockage,water starvation or a knackered pump the later unlikely as ST make quality pumps start with the basics make sure your header tank ball valve is not blocked and cant replenish your tank quick enough next check the filters on the pump inlets for debris

like Gas man said stuart turner pumps are well manufactured and of a good quality, they also offer a great customer service, so if you get stuck go through to their customer service department and im sure they will point you in the right direction as to how to fix it.

i rung them not long ago, they will prob suggest you check the holes in the flange on the hot water cylinder is not blocked, and as gas man said, check filters

Just to tie up a loose end,
It was the motor capacitor, a common fault i'm told... got one from RS £6, a bit cheaper than a call out fee.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart Turner Monsoon 4 bar twin pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back