Search the forum,

Discuss Storm Eunice well and truly here in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Storm Eunice hit the East coast Friday winds up to 60+ mph didn't stop blowing for 24 hrs alot of damage done from stuff blow around tiles off roofs trees down power cuts for some hard to stand up when it was at its most violent we had showers but not much heavy rain now it's calmed down and got colder how have you all faired ?? Kop

Last edited:
Bit of a damp squib up here. Lot of snow early morning. Then a couple of hours of breezy weather around 5pm.
Supposed to be more tomorrow into Monday and then back end of next week.

Tbh just been bloody windy my neck of the woods

Reply to Storm Eunice well and truly here in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock