Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi folks, apologies for posting again, however we're still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area, as it's coming up to April , new tax year and all, I thought I'd re-post.
Reason being, there's a great number of non-members "guests" you use the forum on a regular basis, and one of those guests just might be from Coventry, and able to help my nipper out on this.

Note, I can drop-off and pick-up Matthew to any Coventry area, at any time, weekends included, until Matthews passed his test.That's not a problem.

Note: The website is offline as I'm tweaking a few bits I do not like.

I have pasted one of the ads I'm running on Gumtree below.

ARE YOU A GAS SAFE REGISTERED PLUMBER WITH AMBITION? THEN PLEASE READ ON.
To the plumber that takes up this offer: After all your contact and offer details are place on my website: coventry plumbing and heating with MASSIVE ADVERTISING BOARD PLACED OUTSIDE our shop, too. I honestly believe I can at least double your workload.

I'm receiving phone calls now through the website.
I OWN ONE OF THE TOP DOMAIN NAMES FOR THE SEARCH TERM: COVENTRY PLUMBING AND HEATING.

NOTE: I am tweaking the websites template so off line for the moment.

We also have a shop based in the Walsgrave road area of Coventry, next to the bus stops at the top of Ball Hill. This area is one of the "dead slow" traffic areas in Coventry. We will place advertising board outside our shop on a 12'x4 trolley with your plumbing and gas details and contact numbers etc. The trolley isn't classed as fixed advertising , so no problems with planning etc.

The website will have your details and offers place on it too.
We will also place your business flyers and offers in each of our shop customers purchase bag
All the above will be paid for and run by me, that includes all upkeep.You pay nothing.
All you have to do is take my son under your wing and allow him to learn the trade.
He will work for one month for zero wages as that's all D.W.P. will allow.He's yet to sit his driving test, however, I can drop him of and pick him up anywhere in the Coventry area...no problem with that at all.

Note,I found this out yesterday, as Matthew is over 21, he's 22, just, ,just.The company that take him on receive a £2,700 grant for employing him.

The website mentioned is page one Google.I can do so much more with this site, but only when I have YOUR details and offers place thereon.
This offer should be a no-brainer to any gas safe registered plumber. I can only fully commit to all the above once I know all is water-tight.

I HAVE THE WEBSITE BASED ABILITY AND KNOWLEDGE TO TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED WEBSITE TO THE VERY TOP FOR COVENTRY PLUMBING AND HEATING, BUSINESS WISE.
It's a hard-nosed business proposition.
I'll do doing all the SEO for the site, plus the full website rebuild, all the employers details, only your details, going onto website.
I'd be paying for flyers, walking round and hand delivering flyers to all properties in my area, plus flyer handouts to all customers that purchase from our shop, business cards polo shirts and other branded clothing too, paid for be me.

I'd be spending loads of time making sure there's work coming in from my side of town.Building a solid customer base for the employer/gas safe registered engineer who takes on Matt.
The calls I receive now are just been farmed out to various plumbers in my area, and they do not even know I'm doing so.
Phone 02476 272594 or Mobile 0750 4623924

Last edited:
Bump.
Did contact a "new" Coventry company: Elite gas.
Came home on Friday to find a Skoda estate sitting outside my house with a guy sitting inside, on his phone, who looked like the MD of Elite gas- been on the gas safe for a look at their engineers.
However, he never had a chat with me , nor have I had a reply from my sent email.
Did phone them too, but no-one picked-up
Probably didn't like the look of me or our double glazing or maybe I should have cut the lawn shorter...or something.

SO BUMPING-UP AGAIN:)

me.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock