Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Standing up to the pr4ts in Parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Welder

I've not spoken to one person in the last three years who thinks the idiots in parliament are worth a string of beans. The Brexit fiasco (regardless of how one voted) simply confirms it.

It occurs to me that the only way we can make our collective voice heard is to 'spoil' our ballot papers in the local elections due next month.

I fully understand many will be thinking, "B0llocks to that, I'm not even going to bother voting." However, the one thing we ALL know is that if we dont 'do' something we cannot really complain. If we rely on someone else, we are as bad as the f-wits in Westminster.

The point about 'spoiling' the ballot paper is that it's a constitutional weapon. Something that is seen and reacted to by both the imbeciles in Parliament and the media. Traditionally, a fraction of one percent of ballot papers are spoiled. Mostly they are due to people making the wrong choice and trying to change it. Typically in counts of 100s of thousands you get say 10 spoiled.

The point here, is that spoiling a paper (putting a big cross through the whole paper) sends a clear message that NONE, NOT ONE, of the above is acceptable to decent hard working honest folk. That NONE, NOT ONE, of the choices they 'sell us' in order to get their rotten trotters under the feed bin of a table is acceptable in 2019. That we want and need root and branch change so that OUR views and voices are heard.

I'll jump down from my soap box now, but I'd really appreciate it if you would all spread this around far and wide. Perhaps, just perhaps, we might begin to show those buggers that we've not only had enough but that we are bright enough to use the tools available to us to harness the uspet and misery of others feeling similarly.

Part of me thinks to spoil the ballot then another part of me thinks over the past few years because of what I voted I've been called racist etc so I think we'll lets find the furthest right and vote for them.

I do believe over the next 10 years we will see huge changes in politics as so many people from both sides feel that politicians don't represent them.

It's not just the party it's the system as well ,

Should be no such thing as a career politician and we also have way to many MPs.

I am happy to spoil the vote however it wont do nothing imho.

The whole system needs to be torn apart but cant see it ever happening .

It's not just the party it's the system as well ,

Should be no such thing as a career politician and we also have way to many MPs.

I am happy to spoil the vote however it wont do nothing imho.

The whole system needs to be torn apart but cant see it ever happening .

I think that's why a lot of people are calling people to go and spoil their paper. If enough people do it then it will show how many people are fed up with the system.

The problem is it's up to the government to change things and they won't we had a vote and doesn't matter which side you are on in theory your local mp should vote the way their constituents did but a lot vote how they want instead.

That's my point I will be a worthless excercise .

We had a simple yes and no vote and that has been altered beyond belief.

It will still be the same MPs I place if we spoil the ballot paper.
Lots of spin will alter the fact the natives are restless.

It will be a 'we believe blah blah blah'

The only way you will remove this mob will be to usurp them.

God knows what would happen if that come about

I would be happy to spoil my ballot paper if I thought a huge amount of people also would, - but they won’t do it sadly.
The system of goverment in Westminister is long overdue for major reform.
There is too much traditional nonsense.

What are your thoughts on the Brexit Party?

IMO Farage wants putting up against a wall and shooting. He has failed in his attempts to break into UK politics so he seems hell bent on destroying all he can about UK PLC.

We are, of course, well up the creek without a canoe never mind a paddle. So, what we really need is a unifying force not more & more destruction.

Reply to Standing up to the pr4ts in Parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock