Discuss Sponsored thread - Intergas now in stock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved my bacon being able to get flue bits off the shelf at maidstone the other day :)

Expect atleast a few orders off me in the next year for them :)

a 5 yr warranty, now moved up to 7 years*. *subject to attendance on an Intergas training course

And P5 is about to change to P+. Or something else that permits 7 and 10 year warranties.

Will existing P5 installers automatically get the 7/10 year warranties or do we have to do another course?

I emailed Amy Poulter as per your post a few days ago but not heard anything yet.

I emailed Amy Poulter as per your post a few days ago but not heard anything yet.

Sorry Mas, Amy does have your email, and is working through a list. You should get a response today.

Ray

if id known you were doing the course mas i would have come with you what date you asked for mas?

if id known you were doing the course mas i would have come with you what date you asked for mas?

30th September morning session. But as existing P5 installers automatically get the extender warranty I don't need to go. I've already done the course on the HREs and am P5 registered.

Brand new. I think we are the first stockist.

Central flue, built in, front mounted expansion. Pretty much standard Intergas apart from that.

And P5 is about to change to P+. Or something else that permits 7 and 10 year warranties.
Is a rebadged Atmos from anyone who wants the MIs.

In an ideal world then I would also agree.

That said, if you're replacing a boiler like for like, not many customers will appreciate the additional cupboard space required in order to house a red beach ball in the kitchen cupboard below. Especially when the other products offered don't need it!

Are you saying the overall size of boiler has now increased on the rapid to house the expansion vessel?

My understanding was that they could wiggle it in to the existing case (which was the main reason for changing to a centred flue!)

If it's the existing case, then without the rear jig it makes it a nice compact and solid unit.
Expansion vessel is only 6 litres so pretty small for most houses.

Thanks Ray, helpful as always.

Could you enquire in to any leverage on the warranty for platinum installers?

Appreciate there would be an additional cost.
It seems that you can buy an additional 4 years warranty for 125 which still keeps it pretty competitive

Atmos were the original importers, but weren't achieving the sales they said they would so intergas decided to sell them, them selfs

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's 4 years extra. Had a conundrum of what to recommend for budget, landlord boilers. No brainer now. I can't really see what more the hre gives. Especially for the price difference. I'll probably be putting external expansion vessels anyhow as I have been on the HRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Intergas now in stock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock