Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Ideal Vogue boiler deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Just closed a deal with Ideal for a shed load of Vogues, so get them while they are hot... :)

26kw combi boiler only £699 + vat less £50 cashback
32kw combi boiler only £799 + vat less £50 cashback
40kw combi boiler only £899 + vat less £50 cashback
Standard or telescopic flue kit £49

If you are an installer connect member there's another £35 in your installer connect account when you register it.

7 year warranty.

The cashback has to be claimed - we can't do it off invoice, but it effectively pays for the flue kit.

Delivered FOC to mainland UK, next working day.

If you have any doubts about the product, you might like to read the reviews from members of this forum here This is a quality bit of kit and for the upmarket job, the 40kw is a real winner.

If you want to buy, just PM me with a phone number and I will get one of the sales team to contact you.

What more do you want - me to come round and fit it for you?

Take you thought you would post it up as we were at the training centre today lol

Very good very impressed with them ideal have really done well with the vogue. Only me and my Gas engineer there so really good training One to One

The Ideal vogue I fitted in my parents house last week of November is working fine, quality piece of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Ideal Vogue boiler deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock