Discuss spark electrode leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How easy is it to learn the electrical workings with boilers can you self teach through the MI'S and cock ups??

no you don.t try it mate, you wont get continuity
you have a broken lead then,you have just told me you cant check for continuity on a electrode lead????? the only resistance test you can do is insulation resistance but why bother a frayed lead would be obvious

Last edited by a moderator:
i went on the worcester course a while back and he said you have to test the resistance of the leads not continuity, value is from a booklet they give out

i have never checked resistance just continuity never had a faulty lead as apposed to a faulty board and got the fault wrong

i have never checked resistance just continuity never had a faulty lead as apposed to a faulty board and got the fault wrong
you would never ever get continuity on electrode leads on the worcester,your mistaken,strip the lead out and try and get continuity,you wont you will a resistance value of 21ohms thanks to mike gas

Last edited:
you would never ever get continuity on electrode leads on the worcester,your mistaken,

if your not getting continuity though wouldn't that mean your not going to get a resistance reading?

i will leave you gents work it out for yourselves i will carry on regardless its worked well for all the time i have been at it just dont confuse electrode lead resistance with electrode resistance and remember mi,s can have spelling mistakes and inaccuracys as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to spark electrode leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock