Discuss So fed up with ignorant customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£200 would more than put off any future work, as they would strike a line though your ad.

going back to the original post, yes I agree neither problems were major and could have waited but our customers are (tongue very firmly in cheek) ....... always right !!!!!!, or so the saying goes.
Agree with it or not , it is probably the first rule in business.
Its a load of *ollocks we all know, but you have to think that way.

Just had a call. Kitchen mixer loose. Bit of water underneath. Not urgent but just want to know when I could make it as he appreciates its christmas. A good customer.

£200 would more than put off any future work, as they would strike a line though your ad.
anyone that doesn't appreciate you coming out at 2AM and is not willing to pay you for the service you provide isn't worth having as a customer.

I have master keys to a clients house and all his other properties.

ive had a few drunken phone calls in the past, asking to be picked up and/or let into his house!

that pays well, i think i earn more from doing that than the plumbing work!

I have master keys to a clients house and all his other properties.

ive had a few drunken phone calls in the past, asking to be picked up and/or let into his house!

that pays well, i think i earn more from doing that than the plumbing work!

Smart move. Doubt you have problen beibg paid either. Afterall you can always gi help your self. Nothing better than a customer who trusts you I more or less bend over backwards for my trusting customers.

Smart move. Doubt you have problen beibg paid either. Afterall you can always gi help your self. Nothing better than a customer who trusts you I more or less bend over backwards for my trusting customers.

Hes a local surgeon.
met him when he was digging a shard of metel out of my leg.

went back for a check up and he had a few issues with his unvented. Went along and sorted it and hey presto, both are valued customers!

Had a voicemail Xmas day. Fitted a boiler a boiler a month ago. Customer says that the radiators don't seen to be turning off.
she has trv's on all the rads and an off switch on the boiler! Does she really need to phone me Xmas day for that! It's probably a user error anyway. Fuming when I heared that.

next call Boxing Day, a leak on a magna clean we removed 3 months ago when doing a power flush. Cust says he has put a bowel under it and its a small weep but thinks I should come out Boxing Day anyway!

do people think that just because you are a plumber you don't have your own life and family and that they are more important all year round.

sick to death of customers that have no consideration for other people.

Reading this just made me feel loads better thought it was just me that attracted the tw@ts.

I also had two voice mails on Xmas day. One kn@b had ran out of gas and could relight the piloted on his brand new boiler !! And a tenants shower had stopped working. God helpme

Is one day a year to much to ask.

tell the customer you are on holiday in France and will not be back till in two days time. Inform them that if it is that urgent, you can send a friend round to sort it out but make them aware that the friend is likely to charge £x amount. Let the customer know that if they are prepared to wait, then you will sort it out for them on your return. All the above, EXCEPT IT IS A CUSTOMER YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE.

Once got an irate call out from a doctor at 2.am demanding I come out and fix his blocked toilet. When I initially refused he got very irate and said that if it was the other way round and I was in need then he would come out at that time to me.
I was there within 10 minutes.

I threw 2 aspirins into the bowl then told him that if it was no better in the morning then he could call me back.

I'll get me coat.

LOL
we need more jokes like this!!

(why don't the smileys work on my I-pad??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So fed up with ignorant customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock