Discuss small ad-hoc contract work available in derby in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

any one interested in some casual ad-hoc appliance installation work in derby and some other areas around the uk?.

payment reliable 3 weekly, installing gas & electric cookers, dishwashers, washing machines etc. need some space in a van to carry at least one appliance for installing.

plenty of notice prior to install dates.

ideal if you have the odd half day here and there a week, not brilliant money but not bad.

you will be required to hold p.l.insurance, appropriate qualifications or experience and regards to gas cookers - gas safe registered.

let me know.:smiley2:

Got all of the above except the gas safe. Can supply plumbers, sparks, joiners, tilers and plasterers for any type of work. If you're doing this nationwide as in up here then give me a shout and I'll see if I can help out.

Anything over towards Stafford direction, give me a shout mate.
I just dont think it would pay a 2 hour round trip to Derby.

But I do meet all of the criteria.

Last edited:
thanks for the replies of interest on this one.
currently it is on hold but i have taken note for those interested.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to small ad-hoc contract work available in derby in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock