Currently reading:
Slim thermostat for Gledhill tank

Discuss Slim thermostat for Gledhill tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam Wardill

I have fitted (actually my plumber has fitted for me) a Gledhill 210L slimline tank in a 600mm kitchen cupboard. Unfortunately the tank thermostat protrudes from the cupboard so that I would have to cut a bit out of my shiny new kitchen door. Do you know whether it is possible to get a slim tank thermostat or if it is possible to mount the tank thermostat away from the tank? See photo showing the offending thermostat.
image 2.jpg

Attachments

• image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 42
Try giving the cylinder manufacturer a call to see if it's possible to fit a remote stat.
It looks like you also might struggle to replace the immersion element & thermostat should you need to in the future.

On phone so not easily, scratch for dry pocket stat with remote head. Think Honeywell make them still. BES used to stock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slim thermostat for Gledhill tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock