Discuss Side Entry Ball Valves (2 of 2) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they have a piped overflow set too high the water level would normally spill over the syphon in to the pan before it reached the outlet on a part 2.

it does now with a part 1 thats what i couldn't understand

What will happen in the to me if I use a wrong float valve ?

I am so happy we do not have such issues in Germany we hardly have tanks in the loft ... Gravity dies out there ... Most of the time we have geberit frames for toilets ...
Yes and surface mounted issolators for almost everything and the little magnetic tile panels in the side of the bath to hide the floor gulley, loads of bathrooms I have been to in germany have the washing machine in them too. You do lots of things differently many of them better by design.

thnx guys looks like ive got the job do doing them :(

Yes and surface mounted issolators for almost everything and the little magnetic tile panels in the side of the bath to hide the floor gulley, loads of bathrooms I have been to in germany have the washing machine in them too. You do lots of things differently many of them better by design.

Yeah that's true ... That's why I struggle sometimes with British standards. Yes washing machine is most of the time in the bathroom too ... Also we have got 220v in bathrooms not 16v for shaving ;)

Alright, talked enough ...

For me is clear now I will use part 2 including a double check valve instead isolation valve and I am on the safe side. That's all I wanted to know cheers all for the massive help

I'm not sure if you missed out or worded this wrong but you should always use a service valve \ isolation valve
Before any appliance\tap\cwsc... then any check valves or other valves required

As every outlet should have the ability to be independently isolated although not always possible or practical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Side Entry Ball Valves (2 of 2) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock