Search the forum,

Discuss Set fan operation switch in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, here is my question: my house 's central air conditioner has gas Heater and electric A/C, which fan operation I should switch in the thermostat? gas or electric? here are the manual instructions:
Set Fan Operation Switch, Move the switch to the proper setting:
- Gas or Oil: For gas or oil heating systems, leave the fan operation switch in this factory-set position (for systems that control the fan in a call for heat).
-Electric or Heat Pump: Change the switch to this setting for heat pump or electric heat systems. (This setting is for systems that allow the thermostat to control the fan in a call for heat, if a fan wire is connected to the G terminal.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Gas heat depending on stat

As the ac should bring on the fan automatically if it’s been wired correctly

Reply to Set fan operation switch in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock