Discuss Selling my analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

I've got an Anton sprint evo 1. Just the basic kit. Analyser and probe. No gas sniffer etc.

Pais about £440 for it and used it for 6 months. It's not calibrated.

Any my ideas of how much I should be looking for it? Going to put it on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Selling my analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back