Discuss Scale reducer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello plumbing lads,

does anyone know a decent scale reducer for the mains ?
I have been installing mostly the scale aster magnetic gold.

Is there a better one which I do not know ?

what sort of scale reducers are you installing ?

thanks guys

regards,

ron

Does anyone actually think these work? I cant say I am convinced.

As GasmanxxxR1 says, chuck something in to keep manufacturers happy! If you want something that does ANYTHING I go with a combimate

on;y thing that actually works in my view is a proper salt fed water softener, normally just fit cheapy magnetic one to keep the warranty man happy (been using either calmag or boilermag ones lately)

Do you really think for 30£ you really reduce the scale pffff surely not ... It's money making products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scale reducer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts. What I need to know is how can I plumb to the rod...
Replies
Views
Paul Alone
P
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock