Currently reading:
Saniflow Toilet System - wastepipes and manhole cover

Discuss Saniflow Toilet System - wastepipes and manhole cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeborahSmyth

Hello

Does anyone know what size and width a saniflow toilet waste pipe should be? Also is it normal to drill a hole in the outside wall of the bathroom to feed the waste pipe through the hole and stick the wastepipe directly into the manhole without a cover so folk can see directly into your sewage and keep tripping over the plastic piping which isnt secured to the ground in back yard? i thought pipes should be secured and hidden from sight its an eye sore and a health hazard the guy that done it would give plumbers a bad name oh yes and forgot to say the brand new saniflow toilet was used twice and then it got blocked so either its the wastepipe is too small for the waste or the toilet isn't working - any advice would be greatly appreciated - it this normal procedure for installing a saniflow toilet?

I heard (some years ago) of a plumber leaving the lid off a septic tank that the family dog then fell into and died. Another plumber, working for the same company.

So glad that wasnt me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflow Toilet System - wastepipes and manhole cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock