Discuss saghir warned 1 points for Inappropriate Advertising / Spam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to saghir warned 1 points for Inappropriate Advertising / Spam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do we contact an administrator to confirm a post is not spam: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just joined the forum, I'm plumbing a bathroom thats unconventional and totally unprofessional and under BC 😀. Just looking for some...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock