Search the forum,

Discuss Robs discount bonanza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Clamp1wh x4
q10 shallow seal bath trap x1
wst1 11/4 inline trap x2
v8m 11/4 tee x4
sd10 11/2 s trap x6
sc10v 11/2 p trap with anti vac x6
c10v 11/2 bottle trap with anti vac x2
c10 11/2 bottle trap x10
viva 11/4 telescopic bottle trap x2
viva straight pan connector x4

Plus 6 bottles of cal mag power de scaler and 1 bottle of cal mag silt free

£50

image.jpg

Last edited:
27 meters of 28mm tube been in stores about 2 months offers before I commit the ultimate sin and weigh it in

image.jpg

Clamp1wh x4
q10 shallow seal bath trap x1
wst1 11/4 inline trap x2
v8m 11/4 tee x4
sd10 11/2 s trap x6
sc10v 11/2 p trap with anti vac x6
c10v 11/2 bottle trap with anti vac x2
c10 11/2 bottle trap x10
viva 11/4 telescopic bottle trap x2
viva straight pan connector x4

Plus 6 bottles of cal mag power de scaler and 1 bottle of cal mag silt free

£50

View attachment 21844

Ideal flue pack b. 4 in total £10 each £30 the lot

View attachment 21845

Mine!!!

Also brand new in box 18 plate heat exchanger for a Worcester high flow.

Offers

You haven't got a petrol strimmer in your way have you? I'm after one!

Sold it nearly new at the last boot fair of the year just gone! Had bull horn handles electric start the works! Sold it as the new house is paved garden

image.jpg43 22mm straight couplings
13 22mm streets
12 15x22 reducers
33 22mm elbows
36 28mm equal tees
9 28mm elbows
20 28mm straight coupling
9 28mm streets
9 28mm 45s
7 28-22 reducer
4 35-28 reducer

And some various other bits thrown in that you can see in the picture. Some fittings are rather dusty but nothing a wipe won't fix before you solder. The only thing I ask is they are for use not scrap. I could scrap them myself.

Open to offers

Last edited:
View attachment 2185443 22mm straight couplings
13 22mm streets
12 15x22 reducers
33 22mm elbows
36 28mm equal tees
9 28mm elbows
20 28mm straight coupling
9 28mm streets
9 28mm 45s
7 28-22 reducer
4 35-28 reducer

And some various other bits thrown in that you can see in the picture. Some fittings are rather dusty but nothing a wipe won't fix before you solder. The only thing I ask is they are for use not scrap. I could scrap them myself.

Open to offers

Put a price on it Rob - I can't be arsed trying to calculate what it's worth but it's all stuff I'd use... :)

If you don't mind traveling then you're welcome to collect from wherever you are.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Rob. Loads of goodies at a knockdown price, and delivered practically to my door! And a very nice chap as well! :)

Shucks you're making me blush!

Was nice to meet yet another forum member everyone so far has been ace!

Although your EDL tattoo and ukip vehicle livery wasn't quiet what I was expecting...

I kid. Nice chap will make a good plumber one day :troll:

Shucks you're making me blush!

Was nice to meet yet another forum member everyone so far has been ace!

Although your EDL tattoo and ukip vehicle livery wasn't quiet what I was expecting...

I kid. Nice chap will make a good plumber one day :troll:

Did you not know that Mas was a skinhead, and Grand Wizard of his local Klan? I thought everyone knew that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Robs discount bonanza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock