Discuss Registering with Gas Safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be scary the 1st time,but they are not trying to catch you out.They need to know you can do what our industry have set for us.As been said they will want you to perform a let-by and soundness check,gas rating etc..

Have a stop watch when you do your tests (dont use your mobile phone).Leak detection spray etc (and cloth to wipe away after).

You will be fine,You know it,just have to let them see you know.

my last inspection lasted about 30 mins , was a fire only plave could get access to that date. done a let by test,tightness test, gas rate (and used my mobile phone), burner pressure. Was asked couple questions then off he went nothing to stressfull to be honest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Registering with Gas Safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock