Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendations for reliable bath-taps with shower attachment in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking for deck-mounted taps for a low-to-medium head. Access once installed will be near impossible so the taps ned to be reliable. Recommendaitons and "avoid at all cost" advice appreciated.
John

What do you class as low to medium head? Take it your on a gravity hot water system.
If so what's the height above the taps to the bottom of the cold water storage tank?

In essence that bath would have to be pulled out if you had any issues with drainage or taps.

Or look at a Bristan tap that can be changed from above if required, but not sure if they do deck mixer with a shower attachment.

One of these would be suitable maintenance would be from above if ever needed . Kop šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-014602.png
    Screenshot_20230316-014602.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Recommendations for reliable bath-taps with shower attachment in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock