Discuss Radiator Valve Some Help guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Got a call out to this radiator valve which the head blow of the fitting, put back in and was still leaking so i have had to cap under the floor,

Its a tiles floor so the customer does not want to replace the towel warmer, can these be bought or spare parts for these.

I have never seen a valve like this on a domestic set up, seen them in churches on cast iron rads.

I no its ideal standard but that is all know, sadly new skool mixing with old skool thanks

Steven

Attachments

• IMAG0763.jpg
    IMAG0763.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0761.jpg
    IMAG0761.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0762.jpg
    IMAG0762.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 33
thanks gas man i just was not sure as these come up from the floor in 22mm it looks like

defo 22mm i checked, the lockshield is just copper right into rad, no valve

get yourself some 3/4" olives as well. it may be older 3/4" copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator Valve Some Help guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock